Today is Mega Metcon day! Do something to get your heart pumping fast! Here are some suggestions:
- After an easy 10 or 15 minute jog run uphill doing intervals of 2 minutes hard, one minutes easy, for 18 minutes (6 hard cycles)
- Do the same thing only on a stairmaster.
- Swim laps alternating one hard lap with one easy half lap for 20 minutes.
- Go for a mountain bike ride in the Makawao Forest pushing the pace around the West Loop.
- Hike the trails of Olinda maintaining a steady hard pace for one hour.
- Hit the track for 800m repeats (shoot for 4 with approximately 3 minutes rest between each effort.) Log your times.
- At the track do 400m repeats (shoot for 6 with 2 minute rest between sets.) Log your times.
Remember, CrossFit isn’t a sport. It’s what gets you stronger to go out and enjoy the ones you do!
Have a great weekend everybody!
An “Eva” inspired WOD
(apparently we were all suppose to wear pink, but I didn’t get the memo!)
4 rounds for time:
2 minutes of jump roping
30 kettle bell swings
30 pull ups
Hard workout. Amazing efforts!
Remember, Saturday is mega METCON day. Get anaerobic!
WOD; 3 rounds for time:
15 pull ups
20 walking pass thru lunges
Welcome Linda and Angela!