Trucker Dukes would be turning five years old on April 10th.
To honor and remember this little legend we will be holding the 2nd annual team workout, Trucker’s WOD, on Saturday 4/14 in heats that will start at 8 a.m. Box will be open at 7:30 a.m. Open gym will be from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. The workout is free with the option to donate to Cru Silva (a Maui 2 year old battling cancer). Here is some information for Saturday’s event at our Hali’imaile box:
- LOCATION: CF Upcountry, 888 Haliimaile Road, behind Mountain Riders and to the right of Haliimaile General Store when facing the restaurant
- PARKING: Please park in dirt lot across street near Haliimaile Distillery
- REGISTRATION: Please email email@example.com or text 808-280-5623 All gyms are welcomed!
- PARTICIPATION: We encourage boxes in Hawaii, the Mainland U.S., and around the world to participate in the April 14th workout; please post photos and hashtag: truckerwodswithus and truckerrideswithus
- ENTRY: Free
- HEATS: Will be listed on Friday 4/13
- DONATION: The Dukes Ohana would like donations to go to Cru Silva (a 2 year old Maui boy fighting cancer) We will be accepting on-site donations; also, feel free to donate online viahttps://www.gofundme.com/CruSilva
- WAIVER: Must be signed before participating
- MODIFICATIONS: Please let us know of any modifications that you may have
- TIME/SCORE: The workout will not be timed or scored to keep the focus noncompetitive
- REFRESHMENTS: Will be provided